If you have an existing Hotmail adress and you want to use the emoticons, follow these steps to insert a Hotmail account in Outlook, so that you will be able to send emoticons!
Open Outlook (express)
1. Click on 'extra' > 'accounts'. A new window will pop-up.
2. On your right click on: 'Add' > 'Email'.
3. Fill in your name, press next > Click on: I already have a Hotmail.....> fill in your Hotmail adress, press next.
4. the next window is a window called: Emailserver names, just press next.
5. Fill in your accountname and password from Hotmail. Press next.
6. You are ready!
Now follow this step.